A majority of the Trim-Tex range is installed using the 72-847 Spray Adhesive and Staples. In this video – watch as Bill installs Internal Corner Beads using the “Spray and Staple” method.
• Ensure the substrate is true and plumb
• Remove excess overhang of plasterboard prior to installation of Trim-Tex beads
• Spray a liberal coat of Trim-Tex 847 Spray Adhesive to the inside of the Trim-Tex bead as well as the surface of the
plasterboard where the Trim-Tex bead is to be installed
• Apply firm even pressure to the mud legs using the Trim-Tex Cleaning Tool to ensure a solid bond
• Staple through the set leg of the Trim-Tex bead at 200mm centres maximum, using 10mm divergent staples (refer to
stapling diagram). When installing archway beads staple every tab for ultimate bond
• Re-apply pressure to the set leg of the Trim-Tex bead if required
• Set the Trim-Tex bead with approved compounds (refer to standard ASTM-C475M-02 (2007) or the Plasterboard Manufacturers
Stay up to date with the latest product releases and developments by joining the the PlasterArt facebook page by navigating to www.facebook.com/plasterart and hitting the “Like” button. Subscribe to the Wallboard Tools YouTube channel www.youtube.com/wallboardtools and be notified when we post a new clip.